Rules and Guidelines:
Treat Others with Respect
- Act mature.
- Sensitive, sexual, ERP, and excessive gore should be kept in private
- Do not interrupt or act unfairly in a roleplay. This includes Godmodding, Powergaming, Metagaming, and Permanantly damaging/killing another's character without consent.
- Do not grief, scam, or claim other's belongings.
Treat the Server with Respect
- No advertising.
- Do not use a mod or abuse a glitch without first getting an OK from a staff member.
- Make sure all Redstone devices have an off switch. Use only one at a time, and ONLY when you are on.
PvP is at Your own Risk
- Unless it will impact the server as a whole, we won't mediate drama caused by pvp.
This is our House, not Your House
- Donating does NOT give you entitlement above other players. AEnasan does NOT rely on donations.
- If a staff action feels unfair or abusive, report it to higher ups in private. Do not rant in public.
- You share with us the right to any significant intellectual property created for the server: both parties can use the created material and you can request a copy at any time.
- Feel free to give suggestions/ideas, but remember, our word is final. We are not obliged to build the server according to your view.